19 Janvier : Structure Deck - Pendulum Domination
09 Février : Raging Tempest
23 Février : Fusion Enforcers
09 Mars : Star Pack - Battle Royal
16 Mars : Raging Tempest - Special Edition
30 Mars : Duelist Saga
21 Janvier : Régional à Metz (57)
22 Janvier : Régional à Rennes (35)
22 Janvier : Régional à Colmar (68)
29 Janvier : Régional à Châteauroux (36)
29 Janvier : Régional à Rouen (76)
12 Mars : Régional à Gien (45)
18-19 Mars 2017 - YCS Prague
18-19 Février - YCS Seattle
18-19 Mars - YCS Guatemala
Début 2017 : Shonen JUMP (Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon)
04 Avril : Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga Volume 1 (Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon)
05 Septembre : Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Manga Volume 2 (Clear Wing Fast Dragon)
14 Janvier : Maximum Crisis
21 Janvier : V-JUMP 03-2017 (Ancient Gear Golem - Ultimate Pound)
11 Février : 20th Anniversary Pack - 2nd Wave
25 Février : Structure Deck R - Tyranno Rage
25 Mars : Starter Deck 2017
15 Avril : Code of the Duelist
http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/gameplay/ … hp?id=1155
Majespecter Unicorn – Kirin
The Tyrant Neptune
Rescue Cat (errata)
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (errata)
Brain Control (errata)
Future Fusion (errata)
Imperial Order (errata)
Interrupted Kaiju Slumber
Collector's Pack 2017
Release Date: May 13th, 2017
4 Ultra Rare Cards (All Come In Collector's Rare)
5 Super Rare Cards (All Come In Collector's Rare)
10 Rare Cards
26 Common Cards
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/4 … 5bcd-s.jpg
Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon
Dark Dragon / Fusion / Pendulum / Effect
PS1 LV10 3300/2500
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Fusion Monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK for each monster your opponent currently controls until the end of this turn.
1 “Starving Venom” monster + 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster
Must be Fusion Summoned or Pendulum Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; until the End Phase, this card gains ATK equal to that monster’s current ATK, also this card’s name becomes that monster’s original name, also replace this effect with that monster’s original effect.
(2) If this card is destroyed while in a Monster Zone: You can Special Summon 1 card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/2 … d1b2-s.jpg
D/D/D Superdoom King Darkness Armageddon
Dark Fiend / Xyz / Pendulum / Effect
PS1 RK8 3500/3000
(1) Once per turn, if there a “D/D” card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can Special Summon 1 “D/D/D” Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, except “D/D/D Superdoom King Darkness Armageddon”.
2 Level 8 “D/D/D” monsters
(1) When thsi card is Xyz Summoned: You can take 1 face-up “D/D” Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck, and attach it to this card as Xyz Material.
(2) Pendulum Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(3) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target monsters your opponent controls, equal to the number of Pendulum Monsters you control; destroy them.
(4) If this card is destroyed in a Monster Zone: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/9 … a82d-s.jpg
Superheavy Samurai Express Testsudooh
Earth Machine / Synchro / Effect
LV12 2000/4800 1
“Superheavy Samurai” Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner “Superheavy Samurai” monsters
(1) This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation.
(2) Once per turn: You can discard up to (3?) cards, then target that many cards your opponent controls; destroy them.
(3) Once per turn: You can banish as many Spell/Trap Cards in each player’s Graveyards as possible, and if you do, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card banished this way.
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/c … b808-s.jpg
Twilight Ninja Jogen
Dark Warrior / Pendulum / Effect
PS1 LV7 2000/1000
(1) If a “Ninja” monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
(1) You can reveal 1 “Ninjitsu Art” card from your hand; Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/e … eb84-s.jpg
Gladiator Beast Noxius
Dark Beast-Warrior / Effect
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares a direct attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, switch that attack target to this card, and proceed to damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by this battle.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a “Gladiator Beast” monster: You can send 1 “Gladiator Beast” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
(3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle this card into the Deck; Special Summon 1 “Gladiator Beast” monster from your Deck, except “Gladiator Beast Noxius”.
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/2 … 672b-s.jpg
Earth Warrior / Fusion / Effect
“Amazoness Queen” + 1 “Amazoness” monster
(1) Other “Amazoness” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
(2) If an “Amazoness” monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
(3) If this Fusion Summone card is destroyed by battle or if it leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Amazoness Queen” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/f … e8db-s.jpg
Destiny HERO – Dreamguy
Dark Warrior / Effect
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) During damage calculation, if a “Destiny HERO” monster you control is battling, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, that battling monster cannot be destroyed by that battle, and you take no battle damage from that battle. If Special Summoned by this effect, banish this card if it leaves the field.
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/6 … f21b-s.jpg
Abyss Script – Abyssal Entertainment
You can only use the (1) effect of this card name up to twice per turn.
(1) You can Tribute 1 “Abyss Actor” monster, then target 1 “Abyss Script” Spell Card in your Graveyard; Set it to your field.
(2) If this Set card in its owner’s control is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect, and you have a face-up “Abyss Actor” Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck: You can Special Summon (any number of?) “Abyss Actor” Pendulum Monsters from your Deck
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/c … 4483-s.jpg
Raidraptor – Final Fortress Falcon
Dark Winged Beast / Xyz / Effect
3 Level 12 monsters
(1) This card with a “Raidraptor” Xyz Monster as Xyz Material is unaffected by other card effects.
(2) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; return all of your banished “Raidraptor” monsters to the Graveyard.
(3) (Thrice?) per turn, when this attacking card destroys a monster by battle: You can banish 1 “Raidraptor” monster from your Graveyard; this card immediately makes another attack in a row.
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5967E45E
The Tyrant Neptune
Witch of the Black Forrest (errata)
Blackwing – Gofu the Vague Shadow
Interrupted Kaiju Slumber
Elemental HERO Stratos
Fairy Tail – Snow
Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Fire Formation – Tenki
Magician of Faith
RIP 1000% Zoodiac.