31 Juillet 2014 - Battle Pack 3: Monster League
Juillet 2014 - Astral Pack 5
14 Août 2014 - Duelist Alliance (901)
28 Août 2014 - Mega Tins
11 Septembre 2014 - Duelist Alliance - Deluxe Edition
16 Octobre 2014 - Structure Deck - Geargia Rampage
23 Octobre 2014 - Legendary Collection 5D's
06 Novembre 2014 - The New Challengers (902)
20 Novembre 2014 - Noble Knights of the Round Table Box Set
09-10 Août 2014 - World Championship 2014
06-07 Septembre 2014 - YCS Madrid
06-07 Décembre 2014 - YCS Milan
05 Août 2014 - Shonen JUMP (Black Luster Soldier – Envoy of the Evening Twilight en promo)
02 Septembre 2014 - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Manga Volume 6 (Hot Red Dragon Archfiend en promo)
03 Février 2015 - Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Manga Volume 6 (Number 52: Diamond Crab King en promo)
03 Mars 2015 - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Manga Volume 7 (Moonlight Rose Dragon en promo)
4 Août 2014 - W-JUMP 36 (DD Cerbeus en promo)
4 Août 2014 - Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Manga Volume 7 (Number 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld en promo)
9 Août 2014 - Booster Special - Raging Masters
21 Août 2014 - The Valuable Book 17 (Galaxy-Eyes FA Photon Dragon + DDD Leonidas)
23 Août 2014 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Memories of the Duel King - The Ceremonial Battle Set
13 Septembre 2014 - Extra Pack - Sword of Knights
11 Octobre 2014 - Booster Special - Tribe Force
15 Novembre 2014 - The Secret of Evolution (903)
rappel de l'effet :
Ebon Illusion Magician
Dark Spellcaster / Xyz / Effect
2 Level 7 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 6 Spellcaster-Type Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type Normal Monster from your hand or Deck. When a Spellcaster-Type Normal Monster declares an attack: You can target 1 card (your opponent controls/have in their Graveyard); banish it. You can only use this effect of “Ebon Illusion Magician” once per turn.
Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
“A new monster that represents the new possibility of Pendulum Monsters discovered by Yuya in the Anime ‘ARC-V’ appears!”
pas encore de stats ni rien.
Mais il a le swag, et son existence nous informe sur la possible EVO des pendulum.
Booster Special: Tribe Force
Release October 11th, 2014
143 Yen per Pack
This pack’ll let you make a bunch of Deck Themes! It’s the latest type of Pack, which specializes in building specific decks!
5 Cards per Pack; 20 Packs per Box
60 Different Cards
3 Secret Rares
15 Super Rares
All Commons also come in Parallel Common.
The included themes are 3 new themes: Pendulum, Ritual and Fusion based, and Synchros for an existing Deck Type.
Since it includes cards for the above themes, you can make multiple Decks based on the themes from this Pack.
General Purpose Spells and Traps for building these Theme Decks are also included!
Along with new cards, there will also be cards reprinted that were cards that were previously very difficult to get by any means.
Level 10 WIND Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 7
(1) When a “Yousenjuu” monster you control declares an attack: You can have that attacking monster gain 300 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.
This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Pendulum Summon.
(1) The Pendulum Summon of this card cannot be negated.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 or 2 cards on the field; return them to the hand.
(3) During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned this turn: Return this card to the hand.
Level 4 WIND Beast-Warrior-Type Effect Monster
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Yousenjuu” monster from your hand, except for “Yousenjuu Kamaitachi”.
(2) Once, while this card is face-up and you control a “Yousenjuu” monster other than this one: You can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.
(3) During the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned this turn: Return this card to the hand.
Yousenjuu no Higi
Counter Trap Card
(1) If you control a “Yousenjuu” card and the only face-up monsters you control are “Yousenjuu” monsters, when a Monster Effect or a Spell/Trap Card is activated: Negate its activation, and if you do destroy it.
Seireijuuki Apelio (Sacred Spirit Beast Mount Apelio)
Level 6 WIND Pyro-Type Fusion Effect Monster
1 “Reijuutsukai” monster + 1 “Seireijuu” monster
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways (you do not use “Polymerization”).
(1) If this card attacks, it is unaffected by other cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) During either player’s turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck, then target 1 of your banished “Reijuutsukai” monster and 1 of your banished “Seireijuu” monster; Special Summon them in Defense Position.
Reijuutsukai Lera (Spirit Beast Tamer Lera)
Level 1 WIND Psychic-Type Effect Monster
You can only Special Summon 1 “Reijuutsukai Lera” per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “Reijuu” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
Trishula no Necloth (The Necloth of Trishula)
Level 9 WATER Warrior-Type Ritual Effect Monster
Can be Ritual Summoned with a “Necloth” Ritual Spell Card.
A Ritual Summon of this card cannot use Level 9 monsters as Tribute. You can only use each effect of “Trishula no Necloth” once per turn.
(1) During either player’s turn, when a “Necloth” monster you control is targeted by a card effect: You can discard this card; negate that activation.
(2) When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can banish 1 card at random from your opponent’s hand, 1 card from their Graveyard, and 1 card they control.
Necloth no Koumakyou (Necloth Fellmirror OR Necloth Exomirror)
Ritual Spell Card
This card is used to Ritual Summon a “Necloth” monster.
You can only use the (1) effect of “Necloth no Koumakyou” once per turn.
(1) Tribute monsters you control or from your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you are attempting to Ritual Summoon, or instead of Tributing monsters, banish “Necloth” monsters from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon 1 “Necloth” monster from your hand.
(2) If you control no monsters: You can banish both this card and 1 “Necloth” monster from your Graveyard; add 1 “Necloth” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
Des scans : http://www.ygorganization.com/veejayoct2014booster/
(Trishula en Saint-Seiya est magnifique !!)